The FastLacer ankle brace is one of the most popular speed lacer ankle support on the market today. The FastLacer's ankle stabilizer's "lace up" closure allows fast / friendly application that can be applied quickly without the need to tighten the laces, just apply the velcro ends anywhere on surface of the fabric. Used by athletes at all levels for prevention or after acute ankle injuries, this brace provides eversion and inversion (side-to-side) while still allowing enough movement for athletic performance. This superior ankle brace is very popular for every single sport activity, because it securely locks the ankle, similar to an athletic ankle taping, but does not contain hard plastic supports (stays) or pieces.
Universally made to fit either a left or right ankle. This listing is for a single brace
Features & Benefits:
- Can be worn preventative or during the treatment of an acute ankle sprain
- Low profile and easily fits into any shoe
- Elastic cuff closure at top of brace decreases amount of inversion possible and keeps laces and straps secure
- Ballistic nylon straps with patented "figure 8" straps "lock the heal" and replicate ankle taping
- Bio-mechanically helps keep the foot in a neutral position reducing the severity or frequency of inversion or eversion type ankle sprains or re-injuries
- Ballistic nylon base provides tremendous strength to the brace and reinforces the lacing eyelets
- Polyester laces are strong and resist shrinking
- Lightweight, breathable, and cooler to wear CoolFlex material lines the inside Achilles area and front tongue portion of the brace providing a comfortable exceptional fit
- Machine wash: gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry.