A finger blood-oxygen monitor displays the percentage of blood that is loaded with oxygen (as opposed to measuring oxygen saturation directly through a blood sample) . More specifically, it measures what percentage of hemoglobin, the protein in blood that carries oxygen, is loaded. Acceptable normal ranges for patients without pulmonary pathology are from 95 to 99 percent. Our Oximeter delivers fast, reliable oximetry in an extremely handy, pocket size solution by combining the monitor and sensor into one unit. While it's small in size, it is big on performance, providing SpO2 (oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin), pulse rate (PR) and pulse strength measurements on patients from pediatric to adult. This affordable, non-invasive device offers the convenience clinicians appreciate in EMS, hospital or clinical environments, as well as home use.
You are buying from an USA long time seller: buy with confidence.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume?light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption
- Display parameters: SpO2 value, Pulse rate value, bar graph, Pulse waveform, pulse mark, battery volume,;
- Pulse synchronization function. The pulse waveform, pulse mark, and bar graph are synchronous with the pulse beep.
- Different display mode. There are four display modes, and the display mode can be changed by pressing the key;
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Pulse Beep function. The pulse beep is synchronous with the pulse and can be on/off by press key;
- Alarm function. When the measurement result is out of the pre-setting threshold, the beep will alarm and the measurement result will sparkle;
- Real time voltage indication: voltage indicator always appears and inform the users to replace the new battery;
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface . it will automatically power off within 8 seconds if the finger falls out of probe.
- Display format can be saved after power off.
- Display Mode?0.96" Dual-color OLED display(blue and yellow)
- Screen Resolution?128*64
- SpO2 Measuring Range?0%?100%, (the resolution is 1%).
- Accuracy?70%?100%?±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range?30bpm?250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy?±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%
- Power Consumption?less than 30mA
- Voltage: DC 2.6V~3.6V
- Power Supply:1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2 (included)
- Battery working hour: Theoretical number is 32 hours.
- Safety Type:Interior Battery?BF Type
- Included are: user manual, inspection certificate, batteries and hanging cord.
Please note: colors of item varies, we will send the available color according to inventory.Image shown in this listing is the exact product MODEL you'll receive, not the exact color.