The Flexibrace pneumatic walker accommodates the swelling patterns that occur throughout the rehabilitation process. Includes a molded foot piece with bilateral contoured struts, one boot wrap, three contact closure encircling leg straps, two contact closure foot straps, and application instructions. A suitable, affordable alternative to the short leg cast that is comfortable, stable and easy to apply and adjust. Can be used for soft tissue injuries trauma and rehabilitation, stable fractures, grade 2 & 3 sprains and post-operative use. Outstanding anterior/posterior and medial/lateral control to ensure proper, comfortable foot alignment. Progressive radius sole for improved gait pattern and stability. Adjustable pneumatic air chambers to accommodate changes in edema during rehab and maximize patient compliance. Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust Medial/lateral dual air cell system inflates sides equally Design absorbs impact of heel strike with cushioned inner and outer sole.
- Acute Ankle Sprain
- Stress fractures of lower leg
- Stable delayed union and non-union fractures of distal tibia and fibula
- Achilles tendon repairs
- Low Profile. Average 16 inches long
- Deluxe foam liner is both comfortable and durable.
- Wide foot plate to accommodate edema or bandages Cushioned heel for greater energy absorption.
- Fits right or left foot.
- Washable liner.
- Small Women: Up to 6.5 Men: Up to 5
- Medium Women: 7 - 9.5 Men: 6 - 8
- Large Women: 10 and up Men: 8.5 - 11